New Contributor

Repeat delivery issues

OK First I get a double shipment. Now my deliveries are marked paused. Have called twice and still nothing. When I call they say everything has been corrected. Then I get another email saying it has been paused again! I now have to drive 25 miles to get to the closest place for my Diabetic dogs food! I have canceled all future deliveries and will go somewhere else. Also call center seems to be outsourced.

4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Repeat delivery issues

[ Edited ]

Hi rita

I'm sorry to about the issues you're having with your order, thank you for posting and welcome to the community. Can you please send your recent order number and phone number to ptpsupport@petco.com so our team can look into this further and try to make things right?

Thank you, Alex 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Same (cancelled orders, and account), and "yes" (about the outsourcing; crazy).
<< I have canceled all future deliveries and will go somewhere else. Also call center seems to be outsourced.>>
New Contributor

I signed up for repeat delivery awhile ago and it's been nothing but trouble.  Half the time it doesn't ship on time; or I don't receive any notifications that the ship date (somehow, mysteriously) been changed.  Or they ship without sending me notification emails.  So I've spent alot of time on the phone with customer service.  The latest issue was the last straw:  they shipped the WRONG FOOD.  So now I am stuck with a 33 lb bag of food I can't use and I don't want to spend the time or money returning to a store.  Yeesh.  So, effective today not only am I cancelling the repeat delivery, I will now do all of my pet supply shopiing at a different online vendor - one that gets kudos for their excellent customer service.  I am so frustrated with Petco that I will never shop there again - in store or online.
Community Representative

We apologize about this, MewMew. Can you please email us at ptpsupport@PETCO.com with your phone number and order number so that we can further assist? 

Latest Discussion
View more discussions
Petco.com Support

Diseased Fish!

By Bad Fish on Sep. 9, 2017
I am livid right now!! I bought a fish some Petco a week ago...
Petco.com Support

LIVID!

By Bad Fish on Sep. 9, 2017
I am livid right now!! I bought a fish some Petco a week ago...
Petco.com Support

Do you offer store pickup?

By Jen on Jul. 31, 2017
Maybe I am missing it, but I don't see a store pickup option...
Petco.com Support

Problems checking out

By scrappysmom on Jul. 21, 2017
Is anyone else having problems placing an order on the websi...
Petco.com Support

Poor repeat deliver packaging

By Capachuga on Jul. 5, 2017
Hey Petco For the second time in a row, I've received a pack...
Petco.com Support

Recent order

By Blackshear on Apr. 5, 2017
I am not sure my order was completed.
Petco.com Support

Recent order

By Blackshear on Apr. 5, 2017
Petco.com Support

Edit Purchase List?

By jumper165 on Apr. 1, 2017
Is there a way to edit or delete items from my purchase list...
Petco.com Support

Can't log into forums normally

By NecrochildK on Mar. 30, 2017
Was trying to log into the forum this morning, Windows 10, C...
Read all discussions