hot-dog.jpg

Better Halloween Together

By Petco_Charlene on Oct. 18, 2016

hot-dog.jpg

Every holiday is better with our pets, and Halloween is no exception. We’ve partnered with a few of our favorite YouTubers to show you how Halloween is so much better with our pets by our side. Follow these passionate pet parents as they shop the Petco Bootique for the perfect matching Halloween costumes and go trick-or-treating together!

Check out our Halloween Bootique for scary savings on pet Halloween costumes!

0 Kudos
About the Author
  • I am a lover of all animals, especially cats! We have two at home, a red tabby named Milo and a black cat named Luke, both rescued off the streets in San Diego. There are so many benefits to being a pet parent! I've worked at Petco since 2008, and as a content marketer, there's nothing more rewarding than learning as much as I can about animals of all types! My areas of specialty include social content, video production, editing and photography. I get to work with animals of all types at our HQ—including dogs, cats, snakes, tarantulas, guinea pigs and lizards and I work closely with our animal care team to ensure our content is accurate, informative and entertaining. Email me anytime with your article ideas!
Latest Blog Posts

How to Crate Train Your Puppy - You and Me

By PetcoBlogger on Sep. 26, 2017
Help your puppy feel at home and provide her with a cozy retreat of her own using these handy crate training tips and tricks.

Better Halloween Together

By Petco_Charlene on Oct. 18, 2016
Every holiday is better with our pets, and Halloween is no exception. We’ve partnered with a few of our favorite YouTubers to show you how Halloween i...