Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

pet safety

I would suggest that you use your pals account for every product you buy at petco because it will create a data base incase you have a problem.  I purchased a deer antler between 2009-2010 at Petco and provided them with dates of all my transactions that I was able to get via american express, but I was then told that they don't keep reciepts which means there is no proof of anything unless you scan your reciept and create your own database.  They reportdly told me that this information is tracked via pals but even I have 10 yrs of reciepts for my business and my personal taxes incase I am audited by the IRS.  Regardless, the point is buy your pet products from a company that cares to track your purchases incase you have a problem like we did with a deer antler that fractured two teeth on our 4 yr old dog.  I can go to Amazon.com today and see all of my purchased for the last 10 yrs so the fact that Petco is retaining records is of no value when an animal is harmed by a product they sell. in fact I was giving the run around.  First asked if I had a copy of the reciept.  Then asked if I used my pals account.  Then asked for a picture of the deer antler.  Not one person showed any concern for the product that was sold that hurt my dog.

Latest Discussion
View more discussions
Petco Support

Dog food discounts

By Jengets on Oct. 3, 2017
I currently receive emails about auto delivery and discounte...
Petco Support

Returns for online purchases

By Mommy22 on Sep. 24, 2017
I had a repeat delivery that came up without any notificatio...
Hello. I would like to share an incident which occurred with...
Petco Support

Petco Grooming

By Roxy750 on Sep. 9, 2017
I go to Petco on a regular basis and just have to complain a...
Petco Support

Petco Grooming

By molly's pet mom on Aug. 23, 2017
I was supposed to receive a call from my local Petco after l...
Petco Support

Great changes

By nathanakers on Aug. 19, 2017
I would like to leave a comment about the store that I shop...
Petco Support

DISCOUNT questions

By Marth619 on Aug. 14, 2017
I saw ferrets on sale at my local petco. But beside the sale...
Petco Support

pet safety

By Dachuwhisper on Aug. 11, 2017
I would suggest that you use your pals account for every pro...
I would suggest that you use your pals account for every pro...
I visited the Greensboro Petco location today and I saw some...
Read all discussions