Repeat Delivery

[ Edited ]

This is only my second delivery from Petco and the 2nd time I had a problem with delivery, the first was not a big deal (I thought) however this time the delivery person went out of their way to drop a 13 pound case of food right onto my freshly planted flower bed! Why not just leave it on the porch like all the other delivery people have been doing as long as I've lived here? I don't have a super big porch (3'x 3') concrete slab, however someone really has to go out of the way to attack the flower bed on the side of the porch. It's beyond rude and totally uncalled for. If I take the time to go out and purchase gardening material and put in the sweat equity that curb appeal takes, it's because I like a nice front yard! I'd appreciate the delivery without the property damage, should not be too much to ask though common sense would be required.

I'm not the only one who found this strange and appalling either, my neighbor actually knocked on my door to alert me that my flower bed was the victim of an amazon delivery, but it was not amazon, I get lot's of packages from them and never have they attacked my flower bed.

Pictures attached: The empty space is where I just took the damaged petunia's out (I'll replace them later) and savaged what i could, flowers stuck to the box though. I cleaned up a lot before deciding to post this review, it was a lot worse than seen here. Customer service was helpful in connecting me to their delivery company and I lodged a complaint through both. If this happens again or any other property damage, I will dump petco altogether since this repeat petco delivery is just something a friend suggested I try out. We have plenty of other options here in N. Virginia!Bed was full before delivery maniac!Bed was full before delivery maniac!

Was a lot worse I cleaned box off to bring in house before deciding to post this.Was a lot worse I cleaned box off to bring in house before deciding to post this.

2 REPLIES
Community Representative

Re: Repeat Delivery

[ Edited ]

Hi Paratrooper. We're sorry to hear about your shipping experience. Can you send us an email to ptpsupport@petco.com with your phone number and these details so we can follow up with you directly? Thank you.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Repeat Delivery

I signed up for repeat delivery awhile ago and it's been nothing but trouble.  Half the time it doesn't ship on time; or I don't receive any notifications that the ship date (somehow, mysteriously) been changed.  Or they ship without sending me notification emails.  So I've spent alot of time on the phone with customer service.  The latest issue was the last straw:  they shipped the WRONG FOOD.  So now I am stuck with a 33 lb bag of food I can't use and I don't want to spend the time or money returning to a store.  Yeesh.  So, effective today not only am I cancelling the repeat delivery, I will now do all of my pet supply shopiing at a different online vendor - one that gets kudos for their excellent customer service.  I am so frustrated with Petco that I will never shop there again - in store or online.
Latest Discussion
View more discussions
Petco Support

shipping

By Leslie on Dec. 8, 2017
It has been 3 days since I last placed my ordered and I have...
Petco Support

Damaged Delivery

By Teo on Dec. 2, 2017
My package came today, the box was wet and taped up. Inside...
Petco Support

Dog injured by groomer

By Celticmedic on Nov. 19, 2017
My dogs went to the groomer yesterday i a disagreement with...
Petco Support

Price Matching

By Pom520 on Nov. 15, 2017
What is your policy on Price Matching? I have noticed each s...
Petco Support

Dog food discounts

By Jengets on Oct. 3, 2017
I currently receive emails about auto delivery and discounte...
Petco Support

Returns for online purchases

By Mommy22 on Sep. 24, 2017
I had a repeat delivery that came up without any notificatio...
Hello. I would like to share an incident which occurred with...
Petco Support

Petco Grooming

By Roxy750 on Sep. 9, 2017
I go to Petco on a regular basis and just have to complain a...
Petco Support

Petco Grooming

By molly's pet mom on Aug. 23, 2017
I was supposed to receive a call from my local Petco after l...
Petco Support

Great changes

By nathanakers on Aug. 19, 2017
I would like to leave a comment about the store that I shop...
Read all discussions