Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Petco - New Orleans

frequent the Petco on N. Carrolton and I am so pleased with the customer service I receive from two employees, Keira ad Alex. They have helped me several times and their warm personalities and superior customer service is consistent every, single time! I usually visit the store 2-3 times a month to get live crickets and it is usually during the week, when they seem to only have 1-2 people staffed. Although the store is not extremely hectic, there's usually a handful of customers in the store or in line to checkout, which could overwhelm a person working alone. Obviously, my need for live crickets pulls them staff away from the register and it can be a little time consuming to grab 40 large, jumping crickets. A line can form at the register in the time it takes to grab my crickets and/or other customers can have questions for them, once they return from getting what I need. Needless to say, Keira and Alex return to not only myself, with a genuine smile, but they also tend to other customers the same way. Their genuine sense of wanting to help is a rarity in retail, and the world. It is very much appreciated and shouldn’t go unnoticed! Negative reviews usually require some sort of “action” and the same should go for positive ones. I’m not sure how much weight my review holds, but a raise or bonus would be awesome AND appreciated for both of them. It’s employees like them that contribute to the success of this store and entire company. Thank you Keira and Alex!!

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: Petco - New Orleans

[ Edited ]

Hi Rylie

That's great to hear! We're happy that Kiera and Alex help to provide you with a great experience every time! We love sharing positive feedback with our team and we'll be sure to pass your kudos for them along. Thank you for  taking the time to share. I'd love to see a photo of your pet!

Alex Cat LOL

Latest Discussion
View more discussions
Petco Support

Rewards Disappeared

By Cora on Dec. 14, 2017
I had $75 in PetCo rewards. I go in-stores and used a $5 rew...
Petco Support

shipping

By Leslie on Dec. 8, 2017
It has been 3 days since I last placed my ordered and I have...
Petco Support

Damaged Delivery

By Teo on Dec. 2, 2017
My package came today, the box was wet and taped up. Inside...
Petco Support

Dog injured by groomer

By Celticmedic on Nov. 19, 2017
My dogs went to the groomer yesterday i a disagreement with...
Petco Support

Price Matching

By Pom520 on Nov. 15, 2017
What is your policy on Price Matching? I have noticed each s...
Petco Support

Dog food discounts

By Jengets on Oct. 3, 2017
I currently receive emails about auto delivery and discounte...
Petco Support

Returns for online purchases

By Mommy22 on Sep. 24, 2017
I had a repeat delivery that came up without any notificatio...
Hello. I would like to share an incident which occurred with...
Petco Support

Petco Grooming

By Roxy750 on Sep. 9, 2017
I go to Petco on a regular basis and just have to complain a...
Petco Support

Petco Grooming

By molly's pet mom on Aug. 23, 2017
I was supposed to receive a call from my local Petco after l...
Read all discussions