Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Petco Grooming

[ Edited ]

I go to Petco on a regular basis and just have to complain about the service I received at your Orland Park IL store. I made a grooming appointment for my dog about three days in advance and when I went in they told me their system was down and they were not able to call me because they could not pull up the information. They had to cancel the appointment and promised they would get her in as soon as possible. The girl took my information and told me I would get a call back.  By Monday I did not hear anything. I called and spoke with a manager. It was a holiday so the grooming department was closed. He told me the system went back up on Saturday evening and the groomer had called off on Sunday. He took my information and told me that he could not promise I would get a call back from someone. I thought that was ridiculous to say to a customer but he was correct. A week later and no phone call. Horrible way to run a business. I understand that computers go down and I was not upset that they had to cancel the appointment. I'm upset at how they never did anything to resolve the problem.

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: Petco Grooming

Hi Roxy750. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as this is not the type of experience we want our customers to have. If you'd like to send us an email at PTPsupport@petco.com with your contact information, we'll be happy to see what we can do to make things right. Thank you!

Latest Discussion
View more discussions
Petco Support

Dog food discounts

By Jengets on Oct. 3, 2017
I currently receive emails about auto delivery and discounte...
Petco Support

Returns for online purchases

By Mommy22 on Sep. 24, 2017
I had a repeat delivery that came up without any notificatio...
Hello. I would like to share an incident which occurred with...
Petco Support

Petco Grooming

By Roxy750 on Sep. 9, 2017
I go to Petco on a regular basis and just have to complain a...
Petco Support

Petco Grooming

By molly's pet mom on Aug. 23, 2017
I was supposed to receive a call from my local Petco after l...
Petco Support

Great changes

By nathanakers on Aug. 19, 2017
I would like to leave a comment about the store that I shop...
Petco Support

DISCOUNT questions

By Marth619 on Aug. 14, 2017
I saw ferrets on sale at my local petco. But beside the sale...
Petco Support

pet safety

By Dachuwhisper on Aug. 11, 2017
I would suggest that you use your pals account for every pro...
I would suggest that you use your pals account for every pro...
I visited the Greensboro Petco location today and I saw some...
Read all discussions