Highlighted

Great changes

I would like to leave a comment about the store that I shop at in Cary North Carolina. I go to the one on O'Kelly Chapel Road often. Usually the experience is lackluster. I don't really have any problems but nothing is all that great. However, I have been there three times in the past 3 weeks and there is a new manager there and she is wonderful. The first time I went in and she was there I was surprised because I was greeted as soon as I came in with a smile and a welcome. I I'm not used to being approached like that at this store and I usually have to find someone to help me. I figured it was just a fluke and did my shopping. She checked on me while I was looking for stuff and was very friendly. The next time I came in she greeted me again, and so did another employee. This has never happened before. I ended up having three different people asked me if they could help me find anything which was a huge shock. Today, the third time I went in there, that same manager was there and I decided to talk to her about how different the atmosphere was. She was so nice and friendly and told me how she is new as a store manager and that she is glad that I noticed a difference. The way that she talked about her employees, as if they were important and special, was so nice. It is unusual for a manager to speak so well of their employees, but she did. We talked for a while about the animals that I had and she ended up convincing me to change my dog food. She taught me stuff about nutrition that I never would have thought to ask about. I don't know if these comments have a way of getting to this girl's boss, but I hope so. I am terrible with names so I'm not sure what it is, but I'm pretty sure it starts with a D.
1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: Great changes

Hi nathanakers

Welcome to the community and thank you for taking the time to share this great feedback! I'll be sure to send this along to the store leader and see if there's a store partner that's name starts with D that fits this description. Thanks again for posting, I hope to see you around in the community again soon!

Alex  Cat Very Happy

Latest Discussion
View more discussions
Petco Support

Dog food discounts

By Jengets on Oct. 3, 2017
I currently receive emails about auto delivery and discounte...
Petco Support

Returns for online purchases

By Mommy22 on Sep. 24, 2017
I had a repeat delivery that came up without any notificatio...
Hello. I would like to share an incident which occurred with...
Petco Support

Petco Grooming

By Roxy750 on Sep. 9, 2017
I go to Petco on a regular basis and just have to complain a...
Petco Support

Petco Grooming

By molly's pet mom on Aug. 23, 2017
I was supposed to receive a call from my local Petco after l...
Petco Support

Great changes

By nathanakers on Aug. 19, 2017
I would like to leave a comment about the store that I shop...
Petco Support

DISCOUNT questions

By Marth619 on Aug. 14, 2017
I saw ferrets on sale at my local petco. But beside the sale...
Petco Support

pet safety

By Dachuwhisper on Aug. 11, 2017
I would suggest that you use your pals account for every pro...
I would suggest that you use your pals account for every pro...
I visited the Greensboro Petco location today and I saw some...
Read all discussions