Contributor

Re: WHERE ARE YOU, ZOOTOOERS ????

Hope you had a Merry Christmas, Michele.... and wishing you a Happy New Year...Heart

Guinea pig owners are pretty harmless. I'd never be afraid of meeting a guinea pig owner in a dark alley.

-Carlin Flora
VIP

[ Edited ]

THANK YOU AND DITTO, DITTO.  Glad you could make it tonight!  Is anyone else coming?

Woman Very Happy    Woman Surprised

VIP

WHERE IS KEVIN?  WHERE IS KEVIN?  WHERE IS KEVIN?   WHERE IS KEVIN? 

Highlighted
Contributor

He asked me how to set the settings so he knows when someone posts something. I did but he hasn't been on since then.

Guinea pig owners are pretty harmless. I'd never be afraid of meeting a guinea pig owner in a dark alley.

-Carlin Flora
Frequent Contributor

I had to give up on the settings issue for the time being. Switched all my cats over to canned food so have been putting in some extra KP duty, cleaning bowls, coaxing the finicky, measuring out portions for those who "snarf" and bagging up the cans for recycling. A bit more work than slinging kibble!

Contributor

Wishing you a Happy New Year, Kevin.... between bowl washing, that is.... ha ha.... No big plans here. I plan on cleaning cages... sort of like cleaning giant bowls.... Cat Tongue

-Carlin Flora
Frequent Contributor

Ha! Well Kathy...Happy New Year to you also! Getting through difficult times is what builds character and that's what others say about me....I am a real character! I am looking forward to 2015 in hopes that things will brighten up some and we can all see a brighter future ahead! We just need to hang in there and make the best of what we have until improvements can be made. Best wishes for the new year to you, Kathy, and your family! Btw....I have "cages" also....but they are called "kennels"...and yes, they need to  be cleaned frequently!

VIP

So, everyone is here when I am NOT here?  WAAAAA.

MICHELE-Z WAS HERE.  Happy New Year 2015 to EVERYBODY!  Cat Very Happy

Community Manager

Hey there, ZooTooers. We are so happy to see so many of you joining our community! We are excited to give you a place to reconvene, make new friends, and just have fun engaging with eachother about your pets! We (the moderators) try not to jump in too often, but sometimes we like to pop into conversations to offer up advice, share stories, or have a laugh with you. We are very personable here in PTP! Smiley Happy

Having said that, we are going to be making some changes in the community to try to make it more inviting and easier to navigate. We would like to invite you to share with us your suggestions on how we may improve. We would also appreciate your feedback on what you like in the community, so we don't change anything that is working well for you. We are excited to hear your ideas, and thank you in advance!

Contributor

It would be nice to have a screen that shows the latest posts. It would also be nice to be able to stay signed in instead of having to sign in each time you leave the site.

-Carlin Flora
Latest Discussion
View more discussions
Off Topic Discussions

Terrible employee in Saugus, MA store!!!!

By CharOB on Oct. 4, 2017
Was at petco on rt 1 in Saugus yesterday when i was getting...
Off Topic Discussions

Re: Please help my dog Spunk beat cancer.

By Piggy48 on Mar. 15, 2017
Sorry that I can't donate, but I wish Spunk the best!
Off Topic Discussions

I hate the crickets!!! Omg stop chirping!!!

By Yourcricketssux on Jul. 8, 2016
HOW LOUD CAN A **bleep** CRICKET BE?!?!? These things are th...
Off Topic Discussions

GO AHEAD -- LAUGH AT ME

By ZacZ4MicheleZ on May. 21, 2016
I was hoping the "subject" (title) would get your...
I've been up all night, feel like a cold or something is bre...
Off Topic Discussions

How do you choose your pet names?

By ThisMamaLoves on Jan. 8, 2016
The answers in the popular pet names post got me thinking ab...
Off Topic Discussions

Chat!

By mousegirl101 on Sep. 27, 2015
Quick reply for a chat about pets or any other topic! Bye, M...
Another dog DEAD in the hands of a PetCo groomer? The last o...
Off Topic Discussions

Paying emergency vet bills

By AK on Apr. 7, 2015
Hi, My dog Hunter who was going to be 17 in June recently go...
Off Topic Discussions

Walk For A Dog app on your phone???

By AbrahamD on Jan. 15, 2015
Hi all, I was just curious if anyone has any info to share a...
Read all discussions