Highlighted
VIP

GO AHEAD -- LAUGH AT ME

I was hoping the "subject" (title) would get your attention.  What do you mean by "your" attention, you ask?  Well, YOU -- whoever you are, while you are reading post (s)  so, YES, this is directed toward YOU!

DO YOU KNOW ANY GOOD ANIMAL JOKES?

For the present purposes, "GOOD" means funny/amusing (at least to some people) and "CLEAN" (or WELL "over their heads?innuendos. 

Anything/everything deemed inappropriate will undoubtedly quickly be deleted AND the poster will be placed on Santa's "Naughty List" (so don't even try it!).

I don't know how "good" the following joke is.  I also don't remember the source so can't give its creator (comic?) credit via a footnote/citation.  (I remember this one -- and many more -- I suppose when one hears the same joke repeated over time for one, two, or even more decades makes it all but impossible to forget.)

So, here goes a "cat joke".

"HOW CAN YOU TELL A CAT FROM A COMMA?"  

Spoiler
A CAT has claws at the end of its paws (except for the declawed cats, obviously, but a COMMA'S a pause at the end of a clause!                     
5 REPLIES
VIP

Re: GO AHEAD -- LAUGH AT ME

I started having technical problems and I was not able to finish the above,; therefore, I'm doing so below.
If interested (or curious?), you could COMMENT below by posting your reaction to the joke. By choosing an emoticon that best represents your reaction to the joke. If you think a joke is particularly funny, post more than one of the specific emoticon to show the intensity.

For example, I KNOW my joke was unbelievably majorly funny, so I expect to see (okay -- have wishful thinking) a lot of community members posting a comment/response that looks like the following :
LOL! LOL! ROTFLMAO! That has to be one of the top 10 (if not the #1 position jokes of all time and worldwide!!

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy ........................ Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
VIP

I'm having difficulty trying to edit (correct typos) this post.  I've had similar problems in the past and it is frustrating when technical issues are (or at least seem to be) interfering with my progress!

Anyway, if you have any funny/amusing jokes that are appropriate for this website, please write them below OR start your own "topic" via a new discussion.

I hope to be able to say to many of the community members, "You're funny!")

Community Manager

Stay tuned on this one, ; we may have a joke themed contest in the works! 

Contributor

That would be cool lol

Occasional Contributor

What did the Dalmation Dog say after it ate..."that really hit the spot"

Why can't dogs dance...they have 2 left feet......

Latest Discussion
View more discussions
Off Topic Discussions

Terrible employee in Saugus, MA store!!!!

By CharOB on Oct. 4, 2017
Was at petco on rt 1 in Saugus yesterday when i was getting...
Off Topic Discussions

Re: Please help my dog Spunk beat cancer.

By Piggy48 on Mar. 15, 2017
Sorry that I can't donate, but I wish Spunk the best!
Off Topic Discussions

I hate the crickets!!! Omg stop chirping!!!

By Yourcricketssux on Jul. 8, 2016
HOW LOUD CAN A **bleep** CRICKET BE?!?!? These things are th...
Off Topic Discussions

GO AHEAD -- LAUGH AT ME

By ZacZ4MicheleZ on May. 21, 2016
I was hoping the "subject" (title) would get your...
I've been up all night, feel like a cold or something is bre...
Off Topic Discussions

How do you choose your pet names?

By ThisMamaLoves on Jan. 8, 2016
The answers in the popular pet names post got me thinking ab...
Off Topic Discussions

Chat!

By mousegirl101 on Sep. 27, 2015
Quick reply for a chat about pets or any other topic! Bye, M...
Another dog DEAD in the hands of a PetCo groomer? The last o...
Off Topic Discussions

Paying emergency vet bills

By AK on Apr. 7, 2015
Hi, My dog Hunter who was going to be 17 in June recently go...
Off Topic Discussions

Walk For A Dog app on your phone???

By AbrahamD on Jan. 15, 2015
Hi all, I was just curious if anyone has any info to share a...
Read all discussions