Highlighted
New Contributor

Food Order Fail

I'm SO tired of petco.com! Tried to use the 'June 20' 20% off coupon last night to buy some cat food. Apparently it didn't qualify for the discount. Okay, so I ordered dog food instead. Went all the way to the 'purchase' button and it never took. Gave me the old 'unable to display this page' BS. tried two or three times, rebooted and tried a couple more times. Gave up and ordered the cat food from........a place that always works and has better prices anyway. Petco.com can be a crap shoot. It works okay sometimes, other times not.

3 REPLIES
Community Representative

Re: Food Order Fail

Hi WestiesWe're sorry to hear about this experience. Please send us an email at PTPsupport@petco.com with your contact information and the error you are receiving so that we can look into it. 

Contributor

Hear, hear!  I have had a lot of problems on the Petco website as well.  After a really trying session a couple of months ago, I emailed from the website and then called in my order.  I also had the customer service person forward a message with my complaint.  Part of the problem is there is no error message to tell what the problem is.  You are just taken back to the place to log-in--again and again.  I just had another unsuccessful attempt to start a repeat delivery order on the website and had to call the customer service number again.  However, to their credit, the customer service person was very polite and helpful  each time.  Also, my former complaint, that the large size of Aspen wood I buy for my very large rabbit was no longer available on-line, has been addressed.  It is now available but I was unable to set up my repeat delivery with PayPal since I had to place the order thru the operator.  I will log back on later and try to switch from the credit card to PayPal.  At least I got my product back on repeat delivery.  Petco, listen up! Pay those computer geeks enough to make a good website.  Then maybe this forum will get more than the occasional post from your loyal customers.  This could be the go-to place for Pet Parent support.

Community Representative

Hello Luv_a_Bunny. We are committed to looking for ways to make your shopping online experience enjoyable. In doing so, we will share your feedback with the appropriate teams. 

Question: Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

Thanks. 

Latest Discussion
View more discussions
Community Help & Suggestions

Pet Sitter for Dogs, Cats, Rabbit, and Bearded Dragon

By luv my pets 74 on Aug. 3, 2017
Right now my father in law watches our babies (4 dogs, 2 cat...

largest location in california?

By Jacobg on Jun. 6, 2017
I have family visiting from Japan and they want to go to a g...

Petco Statesboro GA

By nogood on May. 31, 2017
You wrote a review for Petco 7 minutes ago 5/31/2017 My husb...

I need help login in to Dayforce on my phone

By Almita on May. 4, 2017
I have just download it dayforce on my phone but every time...

What do "Winnie The Pooh" and "Jack The Rippe...

By ZacZ4MicheleZ on May. 14, 2016
Please "bear" with me! Spoiler (Highlight to read)...

Help Needed: Service Dog

By TriBri on Feb. 26, 2016
I am looking for suggestions or guidance. With over 25 years...

Employee needs help checking her schedule

By GreatWhiite on Feb. 14, 2016
Hi I'm a petco employee, and my store is a MESS. My managers...

Over a month and my order hasn't even shipped!

By lyndaleeford on Jan. 18, 2016
Of course, payment was taken when I ordered but the item has...

Grooming

By Mj4 on Jan. 10, 2016
I have a dilemma. I have been taking both of my dogs to Petc...

Cannot access my account

By LionMike on Dec. 21, 2015
I have a petco P.A.L.S. card. I have accessed the account in...
Read all discussions