Untitled Document
Pet Talk Place - where pet lovers connect, share and learn adopted by Petco
Valued Contributor
The_Big_A

Re: RE: dollar per gallon sale is coming

And that holiday wish will unfortunately ever come true, Huach.
"Whatever happens, happens. I just go with the flow." - Linsey Weenk
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
Darwin_Ahoy

I grabbed up a 40 breeder to convert into a vertical reptile tank. It's coming along nicely, so I'm considering a second. We'll see.
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
The_Big_A

Maybe a 55 gallon for 55 dollars for me! Or maybe i'll get a kit with the filter and heater like my last set ($120 LED Aqueon Kit) and turn it into my new reef!
"Whatever happens, happens. I just go with the flow." - Linsey Weenk
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
huachinango

[ Edited ]

I grabbed a 29 gallon to upgrade my twenty long asian tank.  I don't want more fish necessarily, (perhaps a few more checker barbs), but I want them all to have more space.  I also want to install some driftwood with hollows for the ornery RTBS. Mainly, I have noticed that the 20 long is so shallow that unless it is on a desk in front of you at eye level, you often find yourself bending over or kneeling down to peer into it.  So yeah, I am upgrading this tank mostly for my own benefit!  I think I will enjoy a larger (taller) tank more.

Big A: I think a 55 is a great size for a reef or a FOWLR (or a FOWLR that gradually becomes a reef). If you make careful selections of fish, and don't over-crowd, you can add corals gradually as you go. 

“The oceans are the planet's last great living wilderness, man's only remaining frontier on Earth, and perhaps his last chance to prove himself a rational species.”
― John L. Culliney
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
KatS

[ Edited ]

No new tanks for me. I'm fine with the ones I have. I think I have decided that I'm at the end of my limit for animals in general. I even have a couple extra tanks not in use. Although there is this little 16 gallon bowfront kit with the stand on clearance for $44.....Nope (slap my hands) I don't need it!

I just have to do some upgrades on lighting  ($119) for the 125 gallon, new bulb for the  UV sterilizer ($52.99) and a UVB bulb ($19.99) for my snake. That time of year.

Please use plain text.

Shop petco.com     Find a Store