Untitled Document
Pet Talk Place - where pet lovers connect, share and learn adopted by Petco
Contributor
Pufferfish12356

Dollar per a gallon sale.

Hiya, I am wondering when the next dollar per a gallon sale is? I actually want it for my bearded dragon, haha. I figued you guys over here would know more about it! No worries I have fish too. I want the 40 gallon breeder(Just like the other 100000000 people in the world)

Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
huachinango

Re: Dollar per a gallon sale.

In my area this promo just ended a couple weeks ago. Seems to me that there are two or three of these a year . . .  Maybe stores in your own geographic area can give you more specific info regrading their next sale.

“The oceans are the planet's last great living wilderness, man's only remaining frontier on Earth, and perhaps his last chance to prove himself a rational species.”
― John L. Culliney
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bjbass

I am wondering about this too for Central Pennsylvania.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
KatS

[ Edited ]

They do the sales about 3 times a year. They are round January, June and September. These are nationwide sales.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Pufferfish12356

So i missed it? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
KatS

Look for another one around June.
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
huachinango

[ Edited ]

I agree. I made use of the summer sale last year and replaced an old 55 gallon.  I bought late (sometime in July) but still managed to snag a great deal.  But don't despair.  Other tank sales appear periodically, too, however.  For some reason, there's often a sale on 29 gallon kits that comes up at other times.

“The oceans are the planet's last great living wilderness, man's only remaining frontier on Earth, and perhaps his last chance to prove himself a rational species.”
― John L. Culliney
Please use plain text.

Shop petco.com     Find a Store