Untitled Document
Pet Talk Place - where pet lovers connect, share and learn adopted by Petco
MelaniePETCO
Topics: 6
Kudos: 5
Solutions: 1

We'd like your feedback!

Hello everyone and welcome to the new community.

If there is anything you like, don't like, don't get, or just want to comment on regarding the new community, please let us know here!

Remember, we're still in a beta phase of launch, so your feedback is very important!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
BeardedDragonGirl

Re: We'd like your feedback!

Hello. I really don't like the "new forum". I think most of the members here can agree with me. Could you change it back? Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
doglady

[ Edited ]

How long does it take to get an avatar approved?  I have been waiting over 48 hours, and I noticed others have been approved...thanks

Update:  Nevermind I figured it out!

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Kitty

Hi. :smileyhappy: 

I don't really like it either. We've all been talking about this and it's too confusing for us. Our avatars are too small, it just blurrs out the picture. :smileysad: It's confusing for me, and I assume everyone else too. I liked it better the old way you had it before. Can you please change it back? :smileyhappy: 

~It's just curious ole' me!
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
SIRIUS

This post was an off-topic. It was moved in Customer support/Petco.com Support Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
GeckoGeek

I'm going to agree with everyone on here: I want the old forum back!

Will it happen? No. :c I really, REALLY wish that the mods would change it back, but imagine how the mods feel. We're just sitting here, telling them to get rid of their hard work. It took them a long time to revamp the forum, I'm sure, and I don't think that they can just change it back, anyway.

Sorry guys, but they can't just get rid of it.
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
Darwin_Ahoy

Catherine, unfortunately I don't think this is really the place for such complaints. Being that it's a completely subjective contest, there's not particularly anything wrong with the result, and the fact that you'd won a few of the subsequent previous contests, perhaps they were trying to give other contestants a chance. When I worked at a private store, we generally did not pick the same person twice in a row, or even every other time, for just that reason.

As for the forum, my biggest two complaints are that old pictures have disappeared, which makes many past threads completely unusable. The other would be the session timeouts, as some of us tend to remain logged on constantly, and check the forum when convenient.

A lot of the rest, I'm sure is simply stuff that will take a bit of time getting used to. The navigation back and forth between forums, particularly from threads, was annoying, but I'm quickly getting the hang of it.

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Kitty

.All my white is starting to hurt my eyes. I can't stay long, just a 5 minute thing then log out. 

~It's just curious ole' me!
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
Darwin_Ahoy

Perhaps the ability to choose/change colors or forum skins would be a good addition, then.

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
The_Big_A

Look everyone I'm not sure why you all hate the setup. If they would just change the color schemes it would be fine. I'm not sure about other forums but over at "the splash" here are things we need: somehow divide it between salt and freshwater, add a fish species/compatibility section, and make the avatars bigger.
"Whatever happens, happens. I just go with the flow." - Linsey Weenk
Please use plain text.

Shop petco.com     Find a Store